Saturday, January 22, 2011

Worried

Sarah and Ken are in Tampa attending a Monster Truck Show.

They were going to call as soon as they left to let me know when they left.

The show ended 1 1/2 hour ago!!! They should have been home about half an hour ago!!

When I call it goes straight to voice mail, and they left the house with a fully charged phone (plus there is a charger in the car...)

The last I heard from them where towards the middle of the show, the conversation ending with Ken telling me they will call and let me know when they are on their way...

I checked the traffic reports, and the news, but nothing about any crashes.

Ken knows I get worried and he always checks in with me in situations like this.

Needless I'm freaking out by now, and there is nothing I can do.

Where are they? Why haven't they called? Why is the phone off???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: