Friday, June 14, 2002

Busy!

Got so much to do today that I don't even know where to start! I got an editing job of 19 pages (due tonight, so I better do that one first). Then I have to do a 10 page translation, an Annual Report. It's not due until Wednesday, but it would be nice to have it out of the way. I will probably work a bit over the weekend since Ken will be busy as well.

We are planning on going to one of our favorite restaurants, it is more a shack than a building, and it is located out on a long pier in the middle of the Mexican Gulf. Fabulous sea food! The place has been there since 1947, so the atmosphere is great. We are also going for a long walk on the beach since I need some sea shells for decorating my new candle display. There are some absolutely beautiful beaches around here. The sand is baby powder soft and white. You can find all kinds of sea shells (large!) and even fossilied shark teeth. Better get to work!

No comments: