Tuesday, June 4, 2002

List

- last movie you saw: "Proof of Life"
- last movie you saw on the big screen: "Enough"
- last phone number you called: My immigration attorney
- last show you watched on TV: "Trading Spaces"
- last song you heard: Something on the radio...
- last thing you had to drink: Diet Coke
- last thing you ate: Melba Toast
- last time you showered: This morning
- last time you smiled: Very recently when my dog farted
- last time you laughed: Last night hanging with hubby
- last person you hugged: My husband
- last person you kissed: My husband
- last thing you said: Hold on (to whining dog who wants my Melba Toast)
- last person you talked to online: My friend Fredrik
- last person you talked to on the phone: My husband
- last thing you smelled: Dog's fart...

No comments: