Monday, June 17, 2002

Tired!

***********So tired!!!*******************

I have been working my ass of today, I am sooo tired. The reason for it is that I got ANOTHER job! So I want to get the one I was working on done with quickly. I just wrapped the last of the editing/proofreading on the Annual Report, so that one is sent off.

The new job I got is for a law firm, and it is regarding an international child custody case. Pretty basic legal document, but it can still be difficult terminaology. I am loving all the $$$ I am currently bringing in! It has been a tough spring, so I need to catch up :-)

Oh, and we got a new mobile phone today. I wanted one we can use if we go to Europe, and our service provider charges only $0.99 per minute in Sweden. We got a Samsung N105, it seems to have what we need. Cool!

Now I am going to make dinner and then crash in front of the TV.

No comments: