Wednesday, June 5, 2002

Work

Good Morning!
The weather today is so gray I just feel like sleeping all day or something. But since that is not my style, I am already up... Anyway, the dogs would not have let me sleep much longer even if I tried! I have gotten alot of work lately, which is good since spring have been sparse with projects. I have an agency wanting me to do a 80,000 word project, that would be $8,000! I am waiting for a sample plus I want to make sure the deadline is comfortable. A project like this also require them to pay some of it before I finish... It is a lot of money... The largest I have done so far was almost $5,000, it took me almost 3 weeks. I was nervous since the agency was in Venezuela, but they had good references. The end client was the Swedish company Pharmacia, they do not hire just anyone fore a large job like this. And I DID get paid on time. That is how I paid for this super-duper computer I am using at this very moment...

Well, better get to work...

No comments: