Thursday, June 20, 2002

Over for now!

Well, all the trips back and forth to the attorney's office are over. Now I just have to wait. There should be no problems, I was just so complete;y stressed out by the whole thing coming at me out of nowhere...

The bad thing is that all the driving arond town (in the sun that decided to only shine when I was in the car) got me major problems... Since I am no longer on immune suppressant medication due to trying to get pregnant, my immune system reacts to itty bitty things. Like TOO MUCH SUN!!! I now have hives all over my neck and chest. They itch like crazy, and they usually last for 3-4 days. I can't take Benadryl or any other anti-histamine since there is a chance I might be pregnant (will fins out in the first days of July, keep fingers crossed for a yes!)

So I'm itching BIG time!

No comments: