Friday, June 7, 2002

Naked on the phone

I was really enjoying my morning: sleeping in... when I abruptly was awaken by the phone. I am the kind of person who always answeres no longer then on the second ring. And since this was on my business line I had to immediately sound chipper and awake, not giving the truth out (that my office is currently in my bedroom and that I rushed naked from my bed to answer, at the same time trying not to flash the neighbours or trample the poor dog that had been sleeping on the ned with me).

It was my new client, so it was good I got my ass up. He has a very unique approach to projects, and I really like it. He actually calls me up (from Sweden) to discuss and go through the translations after his client has had a go with it. It is a very informative process since I get a chance to really see how my translation was received. I have learned a great del from this feedback!

Today it is LAUNDRY day... Well, it has been for a few days now, but I have been procrastinating ... Today it has to happen, I hate not having my favourite clothes to wear on the weekend... So I have to get out there in the sticky hot weather, with my poor aching ant bitten feet and DO it... Yuck! I cannot wait until we have our own house with our OWN laundry inside... Blah!

This morning when I walked the dogs it was so humid that you could actually see the steam rising from the bayou and river along with the temperature! It is going to be a hot one today... !

No comments: