Friday, October 12, 2007

Yes!

I can tell I am doing better today, so when this weekend is over I should be back to somewhat normal, I am sure! I think it is just a matter of eating and getting the body's energy storage filled up.

I had a hard time walking the dogs, still get real weak, but it is such a nice day you just can't help but love life! It is still hot outside, but you can sense a shift in the air. Today it is "only" 85 degrees outside.

I am heading up to Publix to get some groceries, and I am planning on making some of my favorite food tonight, Thai Green Curry. I think with pork today, and some yummy veggies. The more I like the food the more chance I eat a lot of it, my appetite isn't that great yet.

The only bad thing is I have to wear long sleeves (too hot really), because it is so embarrassing with all the bruises and needle marks on my arms, I look like a druggie! So I will cover up for now, rather than people stare at me... :-)

Ken talked about taking Sarah ice skating tomorrow, so I think I will come with them, but just as camera man. We have a pretty nice indoor skating rink just 10 minutes form here. I have never been there before, so it will be interesting. A novelty in Florida for sure!

Oh, and check out the absolutely beautiful pictures taken from my sister's kitchen window, showing the season changes. She lives in Norrland (northern Sweden), and they had their first snow the other day! Gorgeous!

Have a wonderful Friday with lots of "mys"!

1 comment:

Fia said...

Åh vad bra att du mår lite bättre, hoppas nu innerligt att detta var sista stora bakslaget för dig när det gäller detta.
Ha en mysig fredag och en fin helg!
Kram!