Monday, April 20, 2009

Earth Box Update

Things have really grown like crazy in my Earth Boxes! Unfortunately I had to pull out the green peppers after the plant broke off when we had a storm, but an old pepper plant I have left over from last summer all of a sudden started to grow after almost dying from the frost, so I guess we still have two pepper plants.

Here are the pictures from when I just planted:

Herbs

Bell peppers (back) and jalapenos and chili peppers

Tomatoes (regular and cherry)

Today, 6 weeks later, this is what we have:

Herbs (I had to cut down the cilantro in the upper left corner, it was taking over!)

Peppers

Tomatoes

The tiny little lemon tree I got surprisingly seem to be having a lot of fruit

Regular tomatoes

Cherry tomatoes (tons of them!)

Jalapenos (the bell peppers and the chili peppers are doing really good too)

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Ah, vad härligt det ser ut! Det finns inget roligare, godare och mysigare än att plocka och äta det men själv odlat!!!
Och tur med din gamla pepparväxt! Att den tog sig menar jag.
Och mmmm jalapenos från egen trädgård! DET känns exotiskt! :-)
kramar!