Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fever

Now I know why I was so tired yesterday! I had a fever! It took me an entire day before realizing what it was. No wonder I was feeling worn out...

Same fever today, but at least I could take a fever reducer so I can work more comfortably today.

I don't know if I am sick (feel OK), Sarah has had the sniffles, but she has been fine too. Could just be the lupus telling me to rest after all the activities from the last few weeks.

Yesterday afternoon I was so tired I actually had to go and lay down for a 40 minute nap. Perked up after I took some Motrin (ibuprofen) for the fever and joint pain (another reason to think it is lupus)...

The project I started yesterday turned out to be much better than the previous one. Actually kind of interesting, if you can label a text about wireless temperature measuring systems that...

So except for some formatting issues this project should be a lot smoother. Still technical, but after what I have worked on lately, no big deal at all.

This afternoon it is time for my third veggie pickup. Ken is going to try to get home early so he can come too. The fact there are cows (well, actually young bulls) there to feed really got him interested. He really loves animals...

By the way, you should here how "dino dog" is snoring under my desk, incredible that much noise can come from such a small dog... er... dino...

Bob right now, snoring up a storm, under my desk

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Å stackars dig som är sjuk!
Men Dino Dog är hur söt som helst!
Krya på dig nu!
Kramar!