Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday

Early this morning Ken and I was at Sarah's school for her "conference" ("kvartssamtal" in Swedish). We were very happy to hear she is doing great! I am also very happy that her teacher seems to be such a smart and bright young lady (well, she is probably in her mid 20s...).

Today my focus will be on making the house ready for our guests. It is actually not bad at all, mostly just some surface cleaning and putting away Sarah's stuff so the guests can sleep in her room.

I also got a request to do a project for the same Italian translation agency as the BIG project, but with a different project manager. Unfortunately I had to decline since I will be on vacation... BUT she said they were so pleased with the other project, so they are willing to wait until I get back in the office on April 20th! Super! So now I have a $3,000 project waiting for me when I get back to work.

The weather has been so nice here, and we are expecting temperatures over 30 C the next few days, but probably with some rain. But we really need the rain, this is Florida's dry season, and nature is really thirsting for a drink, so I am OK with rain. Bring it on!

OK, back to cleaning for me now!

No comments: