Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend almost here

This week sure went by fast! I guess that is what happens when you are busy...

Last night I made some really yummy dinner. I made honey teriyaki chicken with Asian coleslaw. Not too bad at all!

After dinner we watched a new episode of Grey's. It was a pretty emotional episode, probably because it was mainly about a little 6 year old girl on her death bed. At the end, when the father held her in his arms and she drew her last breaths, I had a hard time holding my tears back. I looked over to Ken, and he quickly wiped a little something-something from the corner of his eye...!!!

Ken looked over at me and quickly said: "I better not see anything about this on your blog tomorrow"! He, he, he...

We agreed it was pretty difficult to watch something like that, considering the little girl was Sarah's age...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi. I always knew he was a "crybaby"...

-Mari-

ps. vad är en Asiatisk coleslaw? lät gott. Med tankte på att jag älskar vanlig coleslaw...

S w e F l o said...

Recept kommer via mail!