Saturday, April 25, 2009

Non of my buinsess...

I am having a really hard time concentrating on work. The neighbors across the street (the one with LOTS of kids), are scaring the shit out of me.

To be more clear, I am afraid one of the kids will be pancaked on the street soon. Both yesterday and today, one of the parents (or maybe a big brother?) has been watching the three littlest once. I am guessing they are no more than 3 or 4, since they don't follow school hours. And when the mom is around she never says a peep, just let the male handle it.

The guy has been doing nothing but yell at them for two days, even when they are plainly just playing nicely. He sits inside the garage and bombards them with his screaming and yelling. The kids don't sound too happy, they often cry and things like that. Not a very peaceful family!

Anyway, back to the issue. The kids ride their bikes down their drive way, across the street and up onto the sidewalk on our side of the street. Back and forth, constantly. Cars have to brake suddenly all the time to avoid hitting them.

And the adult just yells once in a while, but does not seem to be concerned about this at all. I don't think 3-4 year old have the maturity at all to handle crossing a street on a bike yet. And they don't seem to worry at all, not even looking, just assuming the cars will stop...

I am really nervous looking at this, but I don't think there is much to do. It is that family's responsibility to handle their kids. I just hope it ends well...

No comments: