Monday, April 20, 2009

Weight loss plan

On another note: I have been doing so great after the surgery, so my body can now finally utilize the food I eat. Read: I have gained lots of weight!

My doctors are very happy about this, it is a great sign for them. For me, it is a bit of a concern. When my family was here I really let loose and gobbled down huge amounts of Swedish candy and chocolates... I knew this was the last hurray.

Now, the plan is to choose food more wisely. No more buying any candy or sweets. I am not allowed to diet, but I can of course make better food choices. But I have a very potent sweet tooth, so I cannot completely deprive myself, or I will fail miserably. So I am allowed to eat candy that people have given me - after all: how could I say no to Swedish candy, for instance?

And I am allowed to eat candy when we go and see a movie (we don't do that very often anyway...)

So if I need sweets, I will have to either bake something (more effort and can be made more healthy) or just eat fruit...

So we will see how it works. I would love to loose at least 5 kilos, that should do it. I just feel a little too full all over, so no BIG deal, but I know when I feel comfortable or not, and right now not so much...

Hopefully the veggies from the farm will help out, I haven't been able to really use them yet since we have been out and about the last few weeks, but I am looking forward to cooking more veggies this week.

So hopefully these small eating changes coupled with more frequent walks will do the trick...

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Oj vilken karaktär du har. Själv har jag svårt att kyckas med sådant. Jag äter periodvis mycket godis och periodvis inget alls. Men det är inget jag riktigt "styr" över med viljan. Det liksom bara "blir" så....
Låter iallafall bra att du faktiskt ökat i vikt PÅ GRUND AV att din kropp mår bra!!!!! :-)
Hoppas du klarar av att gå ner så mycket du vill men av RÄTT anledning, alltså genom att inte äta godis och annat onyttigt, men att din kropp fortsätter att må superfint!
Kramar!