Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lots of work - again

Yesterday I was too tired to deal with work, instead I just cleaned and did laundry.

But now I have to face reality again - and the new big project I have to finish before May 6th.

It is from the same Italian agency as the last big project, but at about half the fee as that project, it is a much better deal. After all, the last project took 2 ½ MONTHS, this I have only 2 weeks to complete...

But I have to really struggle getting into it this morning, it is slooow and not exactly fun. Lots of technical jargon does not really help either.

But the money is needed, and it is only for 2 weeks, so I have to suck it up. It will be an intense working period, but this time the light at the end of the tunnel is much closer, and on May 8 I have Sarah's birthday to look forward to!

She chose to go to Disney World instead of having a party this year, so that is where we are heading on May 8th. Should be a lot of fun!

No comments: