Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ehhh

Fick för mig att köra mitt senaste blogginlägg i Google Translate, bara för att se vad någon som kanske använder just denna funktion läser. De har nog ganska roligt, så här blev det nämligen:

It's been a busy week with work operators as I try to finish everything now! SHOULD be done!
There have cheated lots of lågkolhydratskosten this week. Damn, it has completely abandoned so my stress can feast on carbohydrates. Today I am ashamed to admit that I ate Nutella with a spoon straight from the can!
But seventeen what good it was!
I realize that I may wait to tighten up the diet until this stressful moment is gone, it's SOON!
Can not seem koncnetrera me for food right now ...
Today I'm also on the meeting of Sarah's school at two o'clock. We must agree on a new plan with her speech therapist and occupational therapist, it should be done once a year. Basically we are sitting at a table, they tell the progress Sarah has made, said that this we want to achieve, I lobster yes yes and that's it. I know nothing about talpedagogik or occupational therapy, so I tend to just stick with their recommendations, it is probably best that way!
:-)
Now I had time to drink a Diet Coke, so now maybe I can get sprutt the job force.
And the cat Elsa for a baby lizard when I sat on the toilet right. Of course she did it when I could not come and rescue the poor animal, but had to politely sit and watch! Sadistic gore cat! :-) She really licked his lips afterwards ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hummer, hahaha...

-Mari-