Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday

Today it is work all day long. I was bad this morning, I went to pick up some stuff at the grocery store for later today when the delicious smell of freshly baked bread hit me. I had to have some bread for breakfast! It wasn't as good as I had hoped and it actually made me feel a bit sick after eating it. But hey, no big deal. I lost 3 lbs this week, so a couple of sandwiches are not going to hurt too bad. And since I have already ruined my low carb day I might as well cheat the rest of the day too. Which is good, since Sarah has yummy candy corn I have been lusting after, ha ha!

I have been wanting Ken to see the Swedish Stieg Larsson trilogy, since I think they are pretty good (not as good as the books). He, however, have a tremendous aversion for anything subtitled. So when I saw the movies are available for free instant watch on our Amazon Prime account DUBBED I figured we would give it a go.

I hate the idea of a dubbed movie, and most of the times it comes out really awful, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, they actually did a very good job with it!

The first movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,  is 2.5 hours long and he managed to see the entire thing without falling asleep, a good indication he really liked it! Seeing the second movie tonight...

Sarah's BFF just came over to stay the entire day, and they are already at full speed playing. Usually they make elaborate villages with the Littlest Pet Shop animals, sounds very complicated when they are doing it, but they seem to have lots of fun. I love listening to their discussions on decorating their pet's houses and so on. They are both so cute! :-)

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Du verkar verkligen ha fullt upp!! Hoppas det går bra med jobbandet ändå. Och DU visst är det roligt att "tjuvlyssna" lite på konversationerna som ens barn har med sina kompisar! jag tycker det är kul nu och då är det ju inte alls fråga om några komplicerade sådana än direkt haha!
Kram!!!!