Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday

Not much to report here, just working away...

Sarah spend most of the three day weekend playing with her friends. One leaves, and a minute later the next knocks on the door! Glad she is having fun.

Sarah and Ken went to play Pirate mini golf on Sunday, but not feeling so well I stayed home and just watched TV for a few hours. Haven't done that in a long time, very relaxing!

Everyone around us seem to have some sort of back-to-school cold or flu-like thing going on. I have been fighting something, but not too bad so far.

Something is up with a tooth of mine. Goody. Feels like pain inside the bone. The tooth had a root canal, so there should be no nerve left in it. It hurts when I chew at a certain angle, really odd. I am waiting to see if it will go away, but now it is on its third day, so I doubt I will be that lucky. Really don't feel like going to the dentist... I will wait a little longer!

Baxter the stray cat talked to me this morning! Sounded like he had an entire conversation before he devoured his breakfast. A little step forward for the shy little thing! At least I am glad he is not too skinny anymore.

So not much fun going on here at all, just work, work work for a few more weeks I am afraid. Hoping to get paid here soon so I can at least get out for a couple of hours of fun shopping, feel I need that.

So that was my boring update for now! :-)

No comments: