- I love to talk. A lot. My family have learned to just but in.
- I love to cook; mostly oriental food.
- I am pretty good at cooking, but suck at baking bread and other yeast-based goods.
- Family is number one for me.
- I eat way too much candy…
- I hate over processed food, but sometimes I just don’t have time to cook from scratch.
- I met my husband on the Internet. In fact, I do a lot on the Net!
- I hate coffee.
- I love tea.
- When working I have to have my Diet Coke.
- I am horrible when it comes to cleaning. Horrible!
- I don’t mind a mess unless someone is coming over.
- I suck at math.
- I love animals of all kinds; it bothers me to kill even a fly. I have saved countless hurt animals over the years: squirrels, birds and insects.
- Love to read, but rarely have time for a good book nowadays.
- My 15 + magazine subscriptions make up for the books I miss (all free via my airline miles)
- I wanted to be either a fighter pilot (thanks Top Gun) or a journalist when I was little.
- I got a degree in journalism, just to discover that was not for me!
- I have published several articles over the years.
- I am always thinking about that novel I am slowly writing. It is a pre-teen novel, meant for my daughter’s entertainment.
- I have a very lively imagination.
- I hate being bored, it stinks!
- I often worry about dying; what will happen to my daughter if I do?
- I grew up with my grandmother as mom, which gave me a tremendous respect for elderly people.
- Can’t stand besserwissers!
- I’m a besserwisser, but of course, I’m right most of the time ;-)
- I think shopping is great therapy!
- I’m the sickliest person I know.
- I am into sci-fi, not so much Star Trek as real science.
- Thanks to my job I have a pretty extensive knowledge about all kinds of weird odd stuff I would never have know otherwise. As me how a juice machine is put together, or how pharmaceutical sales reps are trained, I know it
- I love my job. All I ever wanted was to work with writing and language, and here I am.
- I have no gray hairs yet.
- Learn quickly.
- I am a bit scared to the dark. Mostly I blame that on
Twin Peaksthat was on TV in the 90s. Also, I figured the chances there are real aliens out there is pretty big. So why do I need the lights on, if they are going to get me they will get me, right? Well, at least I will see them coming… ;-)
- People always start talking to me when I am out. I seem to compel people to just tell me there inner thoughts. Eating ice cream on a bench? A lady will start telling me about her recent knee surgery, in grueling detail… These things always happen to me! My husband brings me along as a social shield when going to parties!
- I hate large social scenes.
- I love small intimate dinner gatherings at people’s homes.
- I love to entertain friends.
- I have a great attention to detail.
- I have a secret dream to do acting. I loved it as a kid.
- I hate that my husband work all the time.
- I love just being by myself, so having a husband that works all the time is probably a great thing.
- I don’t like to fight. I rather take a long walk, let the steam settle and then talk it out.
- I live in cropped yoga pants.
- I sleep naked, can’t stand any clothes that get tangled. I used to wear long nightgowns when I was little, and over the years I just started to wear less and less. Works great anyway in warm
- I don’t iron clothes. If the husband buys an item that needs ironing (like all his work clothes) he has to send them out.
- Am a very good driver.
- I am great at figuring out how gadgets work.
- I love history and culture. It fascinates me to find out about the different people around the world.
- I am not religious, but I believe there is something after death.
- Thinks I am going to win the lottery, even though I know I never will… still keeps buying those tickets…
- Fantasize what I would do with a lot of money. I think daydreaming is healthy, it keeps me happy so why not? My husband has no understanding for it, he thinks I am serous when I tell him about mini mansions and such, he doesn’t get it that it is just a fantasy. But it could come true, that is the best part of it!
- I feel like I can’t keep up with life a lot of times. There are so many things I would like to do, being a better wife, more fun mom, to further myself with different activities.
- I am often very tired, probably due to my medical problems.
- I love to eat good food; in fact, I consider t a great hobby of mine!
- I mostly like to read suspense novels, but documentaries are great too!
- I learned to ready through the TV show “Tummen och Tummens mamma” when I was 5.
- I want to travel the world, one country at the time.
- I am great at organizing things.
- I am very compassionate and get very emotionally caught up in other peoples’ situation.
- I’d rather check out a hot looking woman than a man, thought I have no sexual interest in them. I think women are more beautiful naked as well.
- I have a hard time faking something I don’t believe in. Like participating in a prayer before dinner when mother in law is here. That is so not right to force people to do like you!
- I like to be comfortable.
- I love nature and being in it.
- I have to live close to an ocean to be truly happy. Must be because I grew up on an island.
- I get very defensive when people say something bad about
- I wish I could have known my mother; she died when I was just 1.
- I take my marriage very serious and don’t look lightly at divorce. Life is not always a party! You have to work things out if there are problems. I think people tend to jump into marriage before they are ready for that kind of commitment.
- I feel that the purpose of life is two folded; you are to find a mate and further your genes, but also to be good to others.
- I wish there was a portal that could take me anywhere (
) in an instance. For free… Sweden
- I worry about what will happen when my mom (grandmother) dies. She almost didn’t make it this past year when she had a stroke and several heart attacks. She is a good as new now, but I worry. She is my glue.
- I worry about the environment and I feel that (especially the
) can do so much more to minimize our impact on Earth. US
- I worry about dying. I have so many medical problems, and I have already had 3 different kinds of cancer scares. Sometimes it feels like a heavy stone to carry. Both my parents died too early from cancer as well. But, I do see a lot of doctors, so the chance of things being caught early are great!
- I love to watch TV. My DVR is programmed to record all kinds of shows, but I mostly stay away from the reality shows. The only one I follow this season is
’s Next Top Model. It gives you something light to relax to. America
- I absolutely HATE the carpet in our house! April 28 is the day it is being ripped out, and that will be a day I celebrate for sure! I have lived with this stinker for 3 ½ years now. Hasta La Vista, baby!
- I want a summer house on
Gotland, my home island. Or at least rent one and spend my summers there!
- I am ashamed Sarah doesn’t know much Swedish. Oh how I wish I would never have listened to the “experts” that told me to stop talking Swedish to her, because she was behind in her speech… Grrr!
- I was a tomboy when I was younger. I would do all kinds of naught things, climb roof tops, let out cows from their pasture, and shoplift. Just to prove I was a tough one!
- I used to draw a lot. I was pretty good at drawing fashion pictures, in pencil. I still have my collection started when I was 9.
- I learned English pretty good early on. One of the reasons was all my pen pals from all over the world.
- I am a speed-reader. I can read and grasp a text as fast as lightning. I also type very fast.
- The older I get, the more I seem to like gossip! I even subscribe to Star magazine.
- Music is very important to me. I like pretty much everything except the kind where you can’t make out the lyrics, like rap, opera and some of that weird death metal stuff. Otherwise I am open to all kinds of music.
- I love cats, and it is a huge sorrow that my husband is allergic to cats and can’t be in the same house as one. AT least I have the pups to make up for it! I am surprised he isn’t allergic to guinea pigs as well, but that seems to work just fine.
- I am not very good at taking pictures, which is kind of embarrassing since we have so many good photographers in my family.
- I love the sensation of cleaning my ears with a Q-tip! I heard Sharon Stone shares my feeling for this…
- I suck at backing up my computer files. I know, I know… All those photos are worth so much to me.
- I worry about Sarah. I shudder just thinking about all the horrible things that can happen to her as she grows up.
- I am the most impatient person ever. It has to happen NOW!
- I am terrible with money. Thankfully I am married to a CPA; otherwise I would be in trouble!
- I love giving gifts. The whole figuring out what kind of gift would fit that person, wrapping it and seeing their face and expression when they open it!
- When I get pissed off I often rush into our walk in closet and sits on the floor in the dark and steam. I have been doing this since I was a kid. My husband always looks in there first if he knows I am mad at someone. He thinks it is really funny…
- Being at a hospital give me panic attacks, which is not a good thing since I tend to end up there a lot.
- I don’t like to get drunk anymore; it just doesn’t feel that great not having control over myself. Being tipsy, on the other hand, is fun.
- I am thinking about taking up Spanish. That would be very helpful here in
- I miss the café culture of
. Just hanging out over a large cup of tea, chatting with friends. Sweden
- Don’t have many friends here. As soon as I get to know anyone, they tend to move away. I really miss my dear friends from
- Since I started to work from home in 2000 I rarely “get ready” in the mornings anymore. Working form home coupled with
’s casual life style isn’t exactly great for a girls looks… No make up, undone hair and sweat pants anyone? Florida
- I want and miss having a best friend that I can talk to about everything and hang out with all the time. Over the phone doesn’t count!
100. I am great at arranging furniture and have a good eye for interior design. Just wish my wallet was fatter, I could have so much fun!