Monday, December 10, 2007

All done!

It is done! The last Christmas present is purchased! At least one last thing I don't have to worry about. Ken has still not bought one single gift. Luckily for him I have gotten all the gifts that he needs to get except my own. Hopefully he will not forget to buy me at least something. I do like to give more than get, but still, you want something to open on Christmas... He has been working crazy hours, 7 days a week, so it has been hard to also go online and order gifts. But is he wants anything delivered in time without having to pay for express delivery he better get moving!

Sarah has apparently been a very good girl this year, most the gifts in my two large sacks are for her. I managed to find Ken some nice gifts I think he really will appreciate and get a lot of use out of. I also took care of his family and my family, lots of presents to be sent all over the country and the world!

But that is now all done, now I can concentrate on figuring out what to cook for Christmas. We will be 5 adults and one kid.

I was wondering, what do you serve for Christmas dinner? We had a traditional American ham dinner last year. Any one have any fresh ideas? I would still like to serve a ham, but what kind of ham? What kind of side dishes? Any idea would be welcome!

No comments: