Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cutie

My dear husband finally ordered his presents for Christmas last night.

This morning he was huffing and puffing about having bought a surprise for the whole family. I probably would just yell at him and wouldn't like it, he said.

After a lot of encouragement and promises I wouldn't yell (he has a tendency to get dumb ass things that irritate me), I was worried. I was imagining all kinds of weird stuff!

But he finally told me what it was. A telescope. That is a wonderful idea! I have been wanting to get him one for several years, he just beat me to it! It comes with a software to help you locate constellation. Should be fun! And he thought I was going to get mad at him, cutie pie...

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Vad kul med ett teleskop! Det är ju en jättebra present till familjen.