Thursday, December 27, 2007

Want a great tip on how to loose those extra pounds from Christmas?

The night after Christmas day; GET THE STOMACH FLU!

I was sure we were out of the woods, since Sarah had been all better by Sunday. But oh no...

Yesterday it was so bad I could barely lift my head off the pillow. I am so thankful my friend Linda was home so Sarah could stay with her all day! I slept until 6:15 PM when they got back, and then I went to bed again at 8:15 PM when it was time for Sarah to go to bed. All my joints ache from laying still so much. Lots of nausea but no puking (yet), thankfully. But the diarrhea, oh man. And I am an expert in having diarrhea, this stuff is evil!

But hey, I lost 7 lbs in 24 hours... Now back to the couch for some more rest. Hopefully it will be better by tomorrow...

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Din stackare. Krya på dig. Förhoppningsvis mår du lite bättre redan imorgon.

JaCal said...

Oh, no! Just when you thought you were out of the woods... What luck you had your friend there! I happened to have my nanny coming in on my peak day so I could just sleep all day...