Friday, December 28, 2007

Slowly coming back

I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I think I am going to try and have a somewhat normal day today. I am still really dizzy and nauseated, but also hungry!

My mother in law is coming by today to take Sarah out for lunch, that will be a fun break for her, the poor girl pretty much spent all of yesterday playing computer games . She was so helpful by feeding the dogs, getting me water, even taking my temperature (she loves to show that thing in my ear...)

So hopefully some food will do me good today. Yesterday it was mostly Swedish crisp bread.

1 comment:

Lullun said...

Bra du börjar bli bättre. Själv är jag inte 100 efter en dryg veckas magsjuka, men har ändå mått hyffsat det mesta av tiden. Frånsett alla stunder då det måste springas och ett par extrema dygn där någon gång i början och på mitten... ;-)
Och vilken duktig dotter du har! Hon är ju ändå inte så gammal!