Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blah

Did a chunk of work this morning. I am also planning on cleaning the inside of my car today, really cleaning it, with the shampooing machine. (With two dogs always riding in there, it is needed...)

And then I need to do laundry and a few other things.

But the sky is gray, my head huuuurts and I have a slight fever. I am not in the mood. Me no likey shingles...

I will do a little here and there, but most likely wait until after Sarah gets home. i need my pain medication, I can't STAND the head pain! But I can't take any until I know I am not going to drive anymore, obviously. Vicodon is the equivalent to Citodon in Sweden, so NO driving...

So I am going to surf the Net, eat cheese crackers and feel sorry for my self for a bit. And maybe get something done this afternoon.

Just 2 more days until my aunt and cousin comes and VACATION TIME!

1 comment:

petchie said...

Himlen är grå i Puerto Rico också :-( Hoppas att huvudvärken går över snart!
Kul att ni snart får Sverigebesök igen - vi får ju besök av Annika och familj från Virginia på lördag!
Kram