Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beach or $$$?

I was planning on working until lunch and then do either the beach or the pool after lunch, but then I got an unexpected job this morning. Mostly I do not get jobs sent to me on a Saturday, since most translation agencies are closed. But I did. It is a $500 job. Would it be worth skipping it and go to the beach instead? I don't think so, that would be a very expensive beach visit!

And just to let you know, even if you slather sunscreen all over your body so not to burn your winterized skin when you hang out in a bathing suit for the first time of the year: if you forgot a spot, however small, the sun will find it and burn it! Hence, a very red, very burned spot on my right knee!

It is probably a good idea to take it easy with the sun in the beginning of the beach/pool season anyway...

And I still have breakfast on the beach and some fishing to look forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

Petra H said...

Japp, been there done that - bränt mig på ett litet smalt ställe mellan brösten, precis där bikinibehån tar slut, och på ena sidan av behån. Så himla irriterande, och borde ha lärt mig att smörja INNAN jag tar på bikinin!
Grattis till det bra betalda översättningsjobbet på en lördag!