Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday at the hotel

Just sent Sarah and Ken off. Sarah actually went by free will, I was afraid she was going to give us a hard time again! The bad thing is I forgot to make and send a lunch with her! She is a super picky eater, and she rarely will eat anything they serve in school. I feel really bad, she has a long day today! Luckily she ate a good breakfast...

Got lots of work to do today. Luckily I slept much better than the first night. It looks like it might be some rain clouds out there, perfect for working... Bob and Stan decided to make one of the little couches into a dog bed, and they are both bedded there underneath the covers.

I went buy our house at lunch yesterday to pick up the mail and water my plants, and what I saw through the window it looks like they had tore up the tile in the hallway. The carpets are easy to get out, but the tile require some jackhammering. We will see this afternoon how the progress is going!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Spännande äntligen är de nya golven på G. Vad kul! Ni kommer verkligen att få komma hem till ett sprillans nytt hem.