Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beach!

Planning on going to the beach on Saturday. The first visit of the year! Though the beaches have been packed around here for weeks already. It is going to be in the upper 80F, so it will be warm enough. The water temperature in the gulf is now over 73F (23C), so that is OK. Though I can't wait until summer when the water temperature reaches the upper 80F or 90F (well into mid 30C) ...

I am going to be working like a slave all week, so I could really need a few hours in the sun. Sarah is going to be pretty bored with me by then too, being home on spring break and all. Lucky for her we are getting a rare visit by grandma on Thursday, and she is staying the night, so that will be fun.

I will have no time to clean before mother in law's visit. Oh crap. Oh well.

Hey, L, if you read this and is back in Florida by Saturday (I think you said Sunday night, but in case I am wrong), do you wanna come to the beach? We would leave around 10ish probably.

Ken just said HE wants to go to the beach, but since he has to work 7 days a week now during the tax season, it will be for a dinner visit. So Sarah and I get two beach visits in one day! Cool!

No comments: