Friday, April 4, 2008

I have made up my mind

I am definitively getting myself a new TV! Since we are having the house emptied anyway for the new floors at the end of April, it might as well be a good time to renew a few other areas as well.

I put our old entertainment center up for sale on Craigslist, the new TV won't fit in there anyway. And that center weighs a ton since it is all real wood. So if I can get someone to buy it now and haul it away, the better. I won't mind putting our existing TV on a small table temporarily.

Then when we can move everything back in again I will buy the new 47 inch Philip's beauty that I have picked out. I can get a great deal at Sam's Club, their price is several hundred dollars lover than anywhere else I have looked.

The TV I picked out.

And I just found a nice little entertainment table that I think will look great on overstock.com. No more big, clunky entertainment centers here!

...and the TV center that I most likely will get.

So I will wait until the floors are in, probably the week of Sarah's birthday. I am really looking forward to all of this!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Snyggt! Det blir toppen. Jag är glad för din skull att du gjort slag i saken. Det kommer att bli så bra med både nya golv och ny tv, kommer att bli ett nytt hem i princip. Ha en skön helg.

Lullun said...

Enig med Desiree; snyggt! Jag är inte heller mycket för stora TV-anlägg. Kan förstå att du ser fram emot det, tillsammans med dina nya golv! :-)

Saltistjejen said...

Det är så otroligt mycket smidigare och snyggare med flat screen TV tycker jag. För personligen tycker jag att TV-apparater är rätt fula Så det gör stor skillnad! Både i utrymme och utseende!
Jättekul med era nya golv också! Jehooo!!!

S w e F l o said...

Ja det ska bli så jäkla skönt med lite förnyning! Nu när jag har fått en andra chans att faktiskt slippa springa på sjukhus stup i kvarten känner jag mig så glad och vill ha lite nytt. Det kostar ju pengar men det här har jag faktiskt jobbat hårt för, så det känns OK. Och ja, nu när jag har spanat på ny TV ett tag känns vår gamla Tv som en rejäl fulburk som står där som en dinosaurie... :-)