Monday, May 4, 2009

All done!

I was able to finish the large project I have been working on since April 21 a bit early.

Feels good! I was not at all motivated to work, but it turned out not to be so bad after all. SO now I can go back to "normal" work tempo again...

Now I am off to our neighborhood Thai place to pick up some food, and then I am going to enjoy a nice, relaxing evening. The husband is on his way home, so he will be here soon. Just need to get Sarah from the neighbor's house, they have been playing over there since she got home from school.

And I got news that the payment for the BIG job was wired from Italy on Thursday, so it will get here in good time before our Disney World trip on Friday. Good! This means I can relax tomorrow and on Thursday, perhaps tinker a bit at home, go shopping and just enjoy having some down time, at least until the next big project lands on my desk!

No comments: