Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stiff

OK, I do like the rain, but this joint pain got to go! I am so stiff and in pain!!! I feel like I am more 85 than 35 today, hands, wrists, arms, legs, knees, heck even my back are all stiff and in pain.

Thanks lupus...

Well, I guess it gives me an excuse to continue reading today. The Twilight movie was interesting, and I want to see what will happen next, so instead of waiting for the next movie to come out, I am going to read the books. I happened to have all the books on my Sony Reader, so it is easy enough to get started.

On Monday it is Memorial Day here. Besides being a day to remember and honor the veterans who have fought for this country, the Memorial Day weekend is also the unofficial start of summer. This 3-day weekend is usually full of hanging on the beach and having backyard barbecues.

We had plans to visit Caladesi Island for the day Saturday, but it looks like the rain is going to last over the weekend too, so we might have to think of something else to do.

But a BBQ is for sure, rain or shine... How are you spending your Memorial Day Weekend?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Eeeh, SONY Reader menar jag ju! ;o)

Victoria said...

Så du har en Sonic Reader? Är du nöjd med den?

S w e F l o said...

Sony Reader rekommenderas absolut! Helt kanon! Det bästa är att den funkar med det svenska eboks-bilioteket (skaffa elånekort hos något svenskt bibliotek, om du har problem kan jag hjälpa till med kontakt, har kort hos Nacka bibliotek). Sonys bokhandel är jättebra med, och man kan föra över allehanda PDF och Doc.