Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday

I was awaken a few times early this morning by heavy rain, and the rain clouds seem to hover over us still.

We just came back from a long (dry) walk, but it looks very dark out there. Would not be surprised if we get a thunder storm here soon.

I had a very effective morning and finished off three work projects right off the bat. I had planned on spending at least half the day on them, so that was a nice surprise.

Sarah gets off school early today, and I am not sure what else to do today except perhaps cleaning. I did get a little cleaning done before breakfast this morning, but there is a lot that needs to be fixed. Just don't feel like it when it is so dark...

I just bought two new books for my Sony Reader, and I downloaded two from the Swedish library yesterday (you get to keep them for 45 days, but you can re-borrow any time you want).

The Swedish books are by Anna Jansson (Silverkronan and Inte ens det förflutna). She is from Gotland originally and both books are set on Gotland. We will see if they are any good, I just thought it would be fun to read something that takes place on my beloved island...

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Skont att du blev fardig tiidgare an planerat! Sadant at alltid harligt!
Hoppas att ni far en bra helg trots vadret.
Kram!