Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not much going on here

Just made it in the door after picking Sarah up from school when the sky opened up and some really crazy rain started, plus thunder, right over us.

It is during moments like this I am very happy we have both surge protectors and battery back ups for all our more sensitive (and expensive!) electronic equipment.

We had a lightning strike in the phone lines to our house a few years back, and it was lucky it was just a few electrical outlets that melted... If it was not for the surge protectors I am sure the computers would have been fried too...

Sorry for the lack off activity here, I am on the 4th and the last book in the Twilight saga, and hopefully I will be done tomorrow so I can get my life back :-)! I just can't put a book down after started (if it is good). I just have to see how it ends!

No comments: