Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shorts-mania!!!

I have had real problems trying to find a pair of great shorts, you know, the kind that fits like a glove, don't ride up in your butt and are just really, really comfy.

Last week I happened upon a pair at Macy's that seemed to fit good, so I cautiously bought them. They were from Calvin Klein, which I have had good luck with before regarding the fit.

After wearing these shorts several times I can now say these are the best shorts I have ever had! Oh my, they are just perfect for my body type! Fits like they were custom made! What I love the most is that they are convertible, that is, you can make them shorter or longer (I prefer mine longer).

So naturally I wanted to get a few more, they were after all not that expensive, but after a quick look at Macy's web site I could see they were out of stock at all the Macy's in Tampa Bay. Not good! But they did still have a few colors in my size online, and they were on sale too! But paying $17 in shipping? A bit to zaftig for me...

BUT if I got $50 worth of beauty products I would get FREE shipping! And I have been wanting to try some self tanning products from Clarins... Oh, and they had a special, so I got a free beach bag too with the Clarins products...

So now I am eagerly awaiting 2 pairs of shorts, in dark brown and in white (already got the light khaki) and 2 self tanners... A little Christmas on the way!

Calvin Klein's Covertible shorts in Espresso

And in Rattlesnake (a bit darker then the once I already have)

The face version

The body version

4 comments:

mammigranten said...

Visst är det underbart när man hittar något som sitter sådär bra!
Jag hittade 3/4 byxor på JCP som jag är helnöjd med

S w e F l o said...

Ja, jag har definitivt lärt mig min läxa, så om jag hittar nått som är sådär jättebra ser jag till att köpa på mig några stycken. Kläder brukar ju bara finnas några veckor innan de får in nytt, så man måste vara ganska snabb i svängarna...

petchie said...

Det är lika bra att passa på!! Jag har två par militärgröna par + ett par beige 3/4 byxor från Costco, Calvin Klein så exakt samma modell som dina shorts men längre. På Costco hittar jag alltid en massa billigt från just CK!
Kram!

S w e F l o said...

Ja just det! Sam's Club (typ detsama som Costco) brukar ha Calvin Klein! Men det som irriterar mig på Sam's Club är att de inte har några provrum, och då måste man ju veta innan exakt vilken storlek som man ska ha och att det passar. Men för toppar brukar det ju vara OK.