Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh my!

My cousin will be here tomorrow night. I talked to her a last time before I see her tomorrow, and I am so happy to get some Swedish company! But now she got me even more excited when she said she is bringing an entire bucket of lingonberries, Swedish Herrgårdsost-cheese, smågodis-candy, and other goodies.

If someone would have told me when I lived in Sweden that I would ever get super excited over a bucket of lingonberries, well, ha ha! But that is worth its weight in gold to me.

I have still not made it to IKEA, but I will for sure in November when I will be in Orlando for a two day conference. I have no theme parks or anything planned for that Saturday after the conference, just a looong visit to IKEA and their food store...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I´m on my way. Sitting on Arlanda airport vaiting to board...

-Mari-

Petra H said...

Härligt att du får besök, speciellt efter den senaste tidens "ordeal"! Och svensk mat och godis är aldrig fel - är det inte konstigt vad man kan längta efter speciell mat när man bor utomlands (jag längtade efter stekt sill (!!) och svensk rostbiff med potatissallad i våras).
Hoppas att du mår bättre nu och att hålet snart kan få läka igen!

Saltistjejen said...

Tycker också det låter strålande att du får besök nu! Det kommer göra gott för både kropp o själ!
Kramar!!