Monday, January 26, 2009

Argh!

Woke up early this morning realizing I had an intestinal "clog". That irritating feeling of pain and discomfort. I don't know what caused it, maybe some corn, popcorn or perhaps the Swedish waffles we had for breakfast Sunday morning?

Doesn't matter, it is here. Now I just have to work on UN-clogging it. The best defense is to not eat and to drink all the time, especially hot green tea seem to work great.

But I also have to work, and it is just a little hard to concentrate when your gut is upside down and in pain. But I am not going to any doctor, unless I start to throw up, then you kind of have to. But we are NOT going down that road, not this year. My goal is as little doctors' visits as possible.

Now, I am going to chug some more water. Peace be with you!

No comments: