Sunday, January 18, 2009

Please be over soon!

This weather has to change soon - my entire body is in so much pain I just can't stand it. It started with just a thumb, but for 2 days now it has been in every thinkable place all over. It hurts like the worst after workout pain, bee stings you can imagine. I tried some Naproxene this morning, which usually can take care of minor joint problems. But it did not do anything at all. So I am debating to dip into my supply of heavy duty pain medictaion I have on hand, after all, this is teh reason I have them. It is just that if I take one of those I am out for the day, they make you a bit loopy and so forth.

But then again, I can't do much of anything anyway with all this pain, I have no choice...

Ken took Bob with him to the office this morning, so we have only one dog at home today. Bob really enjoys some one on one time with his daddy, and today is a good day for me not having to deal with a second dog...

I managed to do laundry yesterday, but I have some more that needs doing today. Maybe if I take on of those pills? I just can't sit like this all day just trying to pass the time, and I can't go to bed leaving Sarah all to her self. Not that lying down feels that much better anyway...

So a sucky day all around. Hope you have had a better weekend!

No comments: