Friday, January 9, 2009

Sickly

Just picked Sarah up from school, and she complained her head felt funny, and her cheeks too. She felt kind of hot so I checked her temperature, it was over 39.5C, so she definitely is not feeling right.

Luckily she has the weekend to rest up, hopefully she will be up for a hike at Fort DeSoto in St Petersburg on Sunday, we have plans on taking the dogs and hitting the trails their. Should be a cooler day in the low 70s, so not too hot.

But I rather have her rest at home and be all better for Monday if she is not up for it. I just closed the deal on a project for next week that will be very demanding, and I might have another big one as well. With a sick kid at home mu chances of being able to concentrate on work would be greatly diminished...

All in all, I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of cleaning and doing laundry. In any case I will be super busy come Monday, so I might as well get the house in order before that.

Now I am going to clean teh kitchen, the play soem Wii with Sarah. We have been working our way trhough a very faschniating game called "Endless Ocean".

Have a great Friday evening everyone, and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: