Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Damn damp weather!

I have a lot of work to do this week, which means a lot of typing on the computer.

Unfortunately we have the beginnings of a huge low pressure dipping into Florida (the eastern seaboard will be pounded with winter blizzards conditions I have heard). This is not saying it is cold here, it is actually 24C outside. But the pressure has changed, and my poor joints can't take it.

I only have joint pain in two locations today, but in really sucky places. One being the seat of the collar bone, manageable but not comfy, but the othe rspot is the rooth of my right hand thumb. It is like having a broken thumb, complelty useless!

I tried some anti-inflammatory but it didn't seem to work very well at all. But I still have to work, so not exactly that great...

At least work is going great, even though I have to get Sarah at school every day at 3 PM. Not very long work days, so I have to really go at it while she is in school. So back to it!

No comments: