Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Great!

Despite only a half functioning right hand thumb and all, I have been doing great this week! I love when I get into "work over load mode", it just flows on and I type really fast and accurate. I am in the ZONE!!! Ha ha ha... But typing really fast is no good if you have go back and correct half of what you wrote... :-) I think I have mentioned it before, but when I am not writing for work I tend to not be very meticulous at all, I just write. I think it has something to do with not wanting to mix work with pleasure or something. Anyway, I have developed a speed typing that really works well for me over the last 8 years, and I have a really good eye for details when I work. So I was able to do enough that I will be able to finish this bigger project tomorrow.

Good, because I just realized Sarah will be off school Friday and Monday! This is due to Martin Luther King Day being on Monday, and they added a day off on Friday to make a nice 4 day weekend. But it would not have been much fun for Sarah if I had to work on Friday...

She got invited back for another play date on Friday; they all had so much fun. The girl is almost 4 and the boy is just 6 months younger then Sarah, but in one grade under her.

Now I am going to make dinner, I think fish again! Since I have been working a lot lately I have been planning ahead and made dinner menus and shopped all the stuffed needed, so I know what to make each night and can get right to it. And tonight we are having haddock, a nice white fish. Yesterday I made Swedish stewed macaroni, and it got just perfectly nice and creamy, yum!

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Härligt att du arbetat på så bra!!! Låter som en skön treat att du då får ledigt på fredag!
:-)
Och ad härligt emd en långhelg. De är ju annars inte så många här.
Kramar!