Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrr!!!

I just finished the big project, yay!!!

After that was sent off I took the dogs for a long walk. I know 11C doesn't sound that cold, but it was freezing! Of course, Floridians don't have good cold weather clothes, so no warm jacket to keep me warm. Apparently it will go down to about 4 C over night, chilly!

On our walk, we passed a house where someone apparently was playing the drums. Bob immediately stopped, cocked his head and flopped his ears around. When he had listened for a little while he disapprovingly gave out a big phnew and continued walking. I guess load drumming upset the old fart...

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Oj så ni har också kallt nu! Även om det inte är så kallt som här då förstås... ;-)
Inatt tror jag det ska bli neråt -10 till -14 grader här!
haha, ku med din hund som itne gillade trummor. Kanske är det lite för "högt" ljud för en hund som ha så bra hörsel??
kram!