Friday, January 30, 2009

Waiting...

Got a little unexpected time off today - my Italian colleuges are having some formatting problems, so they can't send the document I am going to work on just yet. And I have finished three other projects that I had to do. So I am just kind of waiting around. Can't really go anywhere since I have to wait for the big project.

We are having some rainy weather today - it has in fact rained very heavily over night. Nice! We sure need all the rain we can get, it looks very dry out there, and we traditionally have very dry springs...

This kind of weather makes me just want to cozy up inside and "cocoon". I just took a looong, warm shower, and I am going to make some lunch now. And then it is time for a long walk with the pups - I think there will be a break in the rain now for a while.

I am not sure what the weekend has in store, if the project gets delayed further it will al lbe leasire, otherwise mostly work.

Ken had his kick-off with his employees last week - they are now entering the tax season, and there are a few people who only work for him during this time of the year, so they have a nice get-together an dcatch up with each other before all the grueling work starts - and ends on April 15, the US deadline for tax returns.

This of course means we will see less of Ken, but he is going to try and have all Sundays off. Hopefully that will work out.

I think it is time for lunch now, and a gossip update on E!.

No comments: