Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weekend update

Last night I got the first indications I had a cold coming, the usual stuff, but over night I got a bigger fish to fry: another intestinal blockage. So all I have done today is to drink lots and just flush it out. I don't dare eat anything to make it worse and I am sooo hungry. I am hoping it will clear up by itself, and I think it is, since it at least haven't gotten worse. The main thing to indicate I need to go to the hospital is if I start to vomit, and except for nausea that hasn't happened yet, so I think I am good...

Just been resting and watching Danish and English murder movies on the computer today. Sarah has been very good, kind of taking care of herself and me. Ken is on the way home from a client meeting, and he is bringing me some Thai soup. Hopefully I can eat that OK.

We are on snow watch here; it has been perfect conditions, rain and cold, but all I heard all night was rain. But the temperature has not gone over 3 C plus today, so there is still a chance for snow later on, but unfortunately for Sarah who is so excited about the possibility of seeing snow, I think the rain has move don. We only get snow here about every 30 years or so, so it is a very big deal. Unless you are a farmer of some kind...

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Oj hoppas du snart känner dig bättre!
Kram!