Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Antibiotics

I can already feel that the antibiotics have done good; the sinuses and the throat are not hurting as bad now. I was on the phone with my doctor (I am very blessed to have a close relationship with my doctor for the past 9 years, a definite plus when you are sick as much as I am!)

I guess I was coughing a lot, because a few hours later I got an automated call from my pharmacy that my prescription was ready for pick up. I was like: Huh? So I went online and saw that he had called in a prescription for heavy duty cough syrup, the kind you get a little loopy from (it has codeine in it). I sure will thank him tonight when I can sleep without almost breaking my ribs coughing up a storm!

I have said this before, but again: I seem to work better if I am really sick! I did 5 loads of laundry and 5.5 work projects! And I could almost not muster enough energy to walk!

No comments: