Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sucks!

I have been battling a sore throat for a few days, but yesterday it got really bad... It might be strep throat (halsfluss), so I am waiting for my doctor to call me back to see if they can squeeze me in today. Since I am on two medications that suppress the immune system I can get really sick if I don't get treatment. It could also be just a virus, but I don't know yet. I also got a fever, headache, stuffy nose and general feeling of being sick. S is still coughing up a storm, it is difficult to get any sleep between myself being sick and her coughing so much!

At least there is enough time until next Friday to recuperate well enough so the trip to Sweden won't be too intolerable.

I was up real early to finish some work, so depending on what Dr B finds out I will try to sleep a little this afternoon, until it is time to pick up S from school...

No comments: