Monday, June 11, 2007

Going to the vet


I am too worried about my beloved little Bob, so I talked to the vet's office, and they are going to squeeze him in after 4:30 PM. I am pretty sure it is a dislocated kneecap, since he have had several similar incidents over the year, not just any this serious. I hope they can manipulate it back and then all he needs is rest. Usually serious cases of patella problems like this require surgery (very expensive), so we will hope that is not the case.

I could not make him pee this afternoon, and I had to feed him water forcefully via a dropper since he won't drink. He is resting on a pillow on his dog bed inside the office closet. he doesn't seem to be in pain unless he walks, then the knee gives out. Sure hope there is an easy fix (but that is rarely the case, is it?!)

Keep your paws crossed he will be OK!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Stackars lille Bob. Tänker på honom och hoppas att han mycket snart mår bättre. Håller tummarna för att veterinären har en bra quick fix till honom.

Anne-Marie said...

Jobbigt när de fyrbenta familjemedlemmarna inte mår bra. Hoppas att Bob snart blir bättre!