Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday already?

I have no idea where this week went. Poof! And it is only 4 weeks until we leave for Sweden. What? Time flies!

Today S and I are running an errand for K, dropping off payroll to one of his clients. Then we will have a quick lunch and go to the pool. We haven't been to the pool for a long time, but it has been so overcast since last Friday. Hot but no sun. Today I opened the sliders in the living room and it was very sunny and bright! So the pool it is. I love that S is big enough to help me put on sunblock on my back. Another great benefit of having a child ;-)!

Tomorrow the plan is to go to K's office. I have a job I have to finish, and it is easier for me to do that there with K able to help me entertain S. We will have a late lunch at the office (Johnny Carino's Country Italian, haven't had that for a while...) We are planning to see the new cartoon in the late afternoon, "Surfs Up". It is a little confusing since you would think "Happy Feet" with all them penguins, but this one takes place in a tropical place with surfing. But I am sure they are riding on Happy Feet's penguin success...

On Sunday the plans are to visit Busch Gardens. If you ever come to Florida to check out the theme parks, don't miss Busch Gardens in Tampa! It is one of the nicer ones. It is the atmosphere I think. More relaxed. It is a giant amusement park with cool rides (mostly roller coasters), but it is also a zoo based on Africa. very beautiful animal exhibits. You can even take a Rhino Safari, which is an intimate tour on a large Land Rover in the midst of the African savanna.

It has been in the mid 90s here for a while now, so I am sure it will be a hot day on Sunday! We better bring our swim suits for the flume ride, so we can cool off towards the end a bit...

What are you guys up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Ha en skön eftermiddag vid poolen. Det är du verkligen värd efter gårdagen och allt jobbigt innan dess. Skönt att det bara blir var 6-8 vecka du behöver gå på infusions. Ha en riktigt trevlig helg.