Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Misery...

Turns out I have strep throat, a sinus infection, an ear infection and possible the beginning of pneumonia! Sucks! The good thing is I started antibiotics yesterday, so hopefully I will feel better soon. I could barely sleep last night, it felt like a cheese grater in my throat and a vise over my sinuses... Coupled with my already wonderful diarrhea! I am just so happy this is happening now and not next week when we are going to Sweden...

I wish I could just sleep all day, but I have one more project to do and lots of laundry... Plus the daughter doesn't think it is a good idea if mommy is in bed all day... Sucks...

1 comment:

Fia said...

Hoppas du kommer att må bättre snart! Det låter ju inget roligt och all ork brukar ju försvinna sin kos då man har mkt diarèe också. Kryapådigkram!