Monday, February 2, 2009

Early birthday present

I was hoping, but not exactly sure.. But my wonderful husband informed me that I could keep the office chair as a birthday present! A bit early, since my birthday is not until the 11th, but NICE!

This week will be another intense work week. And on Monday another super intense work period starts. The client says it should take 4-6 weeks to finish, but based on the volume I am guess more like 2½, since I am pretty fast. Either way, things will be pretty busy around here.

This will work out great, I will work like a horse until the end of March, then I will take a couple of weeks off (almost) and enjoy a visit from aunt Elisabeth and cousin Carola, which also happens to be when Sarah is on spring break. So awesome timing!

Now, better get back to work...

No comments: