Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sitting comfy...

...in my birthday chair. Yes, the husband gifted the fabulous office chair to me!

Came home in the afternoon at the same time UPS delivered an awesome bouquet of tulips! My favorite flower of all, thank you so much sister Carina and my sweet nieces Christina and Sandra. It was a very nice surprise, very much appreciated!

So now I am trying to figure out how to make the husband pick up some dinner on his way home, to go with the nice ice cream cake he got me at Friendly's...

Turning 35 is not too bad at all!

4 comments:

Harley's World said...

Wow! I found your blog again on your birthday! Happy Birthday Sweflo!

It's BritGirl but now I have a boring simple baby blog.(Probably don't remember me,lol!

S w e F l o said...

I remember! You are the Brit living close to JaCal, right?

Saltistjejen said...

Å GRATTIS!!!!!!
ja må hon leva ja må hon leva....!
Vad fin din blogg är nu coskå med lite nya "kläder". Själv har jag kvar min gamla trista layout men har itne tid eller ork att ändra den nu.
Hoppas du får en riktigt fortsatt bra födelsedag!
Kram!

Carina said...

<3