Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun surprise!

A few weeks before Christmas I got a message from Allure, one of my favorite beauty magazines, that I had won a perfume. I am a panel member and sometimes try products they send out and then let them know what I think about the products.

It said they would choose the perfume, so I was excited to see what I would get. But nothing came in the mail, and to be honest, I figured I was not going to get anything considering how much time has passed.

But then last night there was a ring at the door and UPS dropped of a package from them!

A very battered and messed up package... It looks like it was torn completely open, sent back to them and then taped and resent. That would explain the delay!

The surprise got even better when I realized the perfume they sent was a full size bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy, the perfume that was highest up on my list to try next! So a very nice little surprise, free perfume is always good :-)!

The messed up and patched up package from Allure

The yummy smelling perfume!

3 comments:

nika said...

Vilken överraskning! och vilken vacker flaska parfymen kommer i. Du har en liten utmärkelse hos mig. kika in på bloggen.

S w e F l o said...

Tack Nika!

Carina said...

Oj, vad roligt. Jättesöt flaska dessutom :)